GLENGARRY MOUNTAIN 2700m 8858′
One kilometre south of Un. 2670m.
FRA by the prospector Lemuel Arthur, August 29, 1893, who found the “Prince Edward” mineral claim on the summit; route unknown. The unofficial name of this mountain was given at or just after the filing of the claim. In 1893, there was a glacier northeast of the peak. (B. C. Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks)
Traversed (Class 2) north to south in 1965 by the above party. Skied by the west slopes, 2004.
Map 82K/14 Westfall River.